top of page

Runners 4 Wings

Public·14 members

Is Karam Ka Karoon Shukar Kaise Ada Naat Mp3 Download

Is Karam Ka Karoon Shukar Kaise Ada Naat Mp3 Download

Is Karam Ka Karoon Shukar Kaise Ada is a beautiful naat that expresses the gratitude and love of the poet for the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). The naat was written by Abdul Sattar Niazi, a renowned Pakistani poet and scholar who passed away in 2001. The naat has been recited by many famous naat khawans, such as Abdul Rauf Rufi, Hooria Rafiq, and others.

Download: https://t.co/eg219Jhqcn

In this article, we will provide you with some information about the naat, its lyrics, and how you can download it in mp3 format.

The Meaning of the Naat

The title of the naat, Is Karam Ka Karoon Shukar Kaise Ada, means "How can I thank you for this favor?" The favor refers to the blessings and guidance that the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) has bestowed upon the poet and the Muslim ummah. The poet acknowledges that he was a sinner who used to attend worldly gatherings, but Allah saved him from every sorrow through the intercession of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). The poet also praises the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) for his noble character, his mercy, his generosity, and his miracles. The poet ends the naat by asking Allah to grant him the company of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) in paradise.

The Lyrics of the Naat

The lyrics of the naat are in Urdu, but we have provided a rough translation in English for your convenience. You can also listen to the naat online or download it in mp3 format from the links given below.

Iss karam ka karoon shukr-e-kaysay adaa, Jo karam mujh pay mayray Nabi (salla Llahu alayhi wa sallam) nay kiyaa, May sajaata tha sarkaar-e-ki mehfilain, Mujhko har gham say Rabb nay baree kar diyaa. How can I thank you for this favor, That my Prophet (peace be upon him) has done to me, I used to adorn the gatherings of worldly leaders, But Allah freed me from every sorrow. Lamha lamha hay mujh par nabi ki ataa, Har saans may hay unki rehmat ka saath, Unki zaat say hay meri zaat ki pehchaan, Unki baat say hay meri baat ki adaawat. Every moment is a gift from the Prophet to me, Every breath is accompanied by his mercy, My identity is derived from his identity, My speech is influenced by his speech. Unka naam laynay say jo noor hota hay, Dil may soz-e-ishq ka bharpoor hota hay, Unka naam laynay say jo noor hota hay, Dil may soz-e-ishq ka bharpoor hota hay. When I take his name, there is light, There is a fullness of love's passion in my heart, When I take his name, there is light, There is a fullness of love's passion in my heart. Unka naam laynay say jo noor hota hay, Dil may soz-e-ishq ka bharpoor hota hay. When I take his name, there is light, There is a fullness of love's passion in my heart. Unkay dar pay pohanch kar jo haal hota hay, Kaash woh haal dil pay kabhi chaal hota hay, Unkay dar pay pohanch kar jo haal hota hay, Kaash woh haal dil pay kabhi chaal hota hay. When I reach his door, what a state I am in, I wish that state would ever affect my heart, When I reach his door, what a state I am in, I wish that state would ever affect my heart. Unkay dar pay pohanch kar jo haal hota hay, Kaash woh haal dil pay kabhi chaal hota hay. When I reach his door, what a state I am in, I wish that state would ever affect my heart. Kya kamaal e husn e muhammad hai, Kya kamaal e husn e muhammad hai, Kya kamaal e husn e muhammad hai, Kya kamaal e husn e muhammad hai. What a wonder of beauty is Muhammad, What a wonder of beauty is Muhammad, What a wonder of beauty is Muhammad, What a wonder of beauty is Muhammad. Unki zaat may hay sab say bari shaan-e-kibriyaa, Unki zaat may hay sab say bari shaan-e-kibriyaa, Unki zaat may hay sab say bari shaan-e-kibriyaa, Unki zaat may hay sab say bari shaan-e-kibriyaa. In his person, there is the greatest glory of majesty, In his person, there is the greatest glory of majesty, In his person, there is the greatest glory of majesty, In his person, there is the greatest glory of majesty. Unkay dar pay pohanch kar jo haal hota hay, Kaash woh haal dil pay kabhi chaal hota hay. When I reach his door, what a state I am in, I wish that state would ever affect my heart. Unkay dar pay pohanch kar jo haal hota hay, Kaash woh haal dil pay kabhi chaal hota hay. When I reach his door, what a state I am in, I wish that state would ever affect my heart. Unkay dar pay pohanch kar jo haal hota hay, Kaash woh haal dil pay kabhi chaal hota hay. When I reach his door, what a state I am in, I wish that state would ever affect my heart. Unkay dar pay pohanch kar jo haal hota hay, Kaash woh haal dil pay kabhi chaal hota hay. When I reach his door, what a state I am in, I wish that state would ever affect my heart. Unkay dar pay pohanch kar jo haal hota hay, Kaash woh haal dil pay kabhi chaal hota hay. When I reach his door, what a state I am in, I wish that state would ever affect my heart. Unkay dar pay pohanch kar jo haal hota hay, Kaash woh haal dil pay kabhi chaal hota hay. When I reach his door, what a state I am in, I wish that state would ever affect my heart. Aakhir may dua karta hoon Allah say, Aakhir may dua karta hoon Allah say, Mujhay unka saath day jannat may aa kar. Mujhay unka saath day jannat may aa kar. Mujhay unka saath day jannat may aa kar. Mujhay unka saath day jannat may aa kar. At the end, I pray to Allah, At the end, I pray to Allah, Give me his company in paradise. Give me his company in paradise. Give me his company in paradise. Give me his company in paradise.

The Download Links of the Naat

If you want to download the naat in mp3 format, you can use the following links:

We hope that you enjoyed this article and found it useful. Please share it with your friends and family who love listening to naats. May Allah bless you and grant you the love and intercession of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Ameen.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page